For all Paramus High School students, we offering a free trial to Vocab Videos. Please follow the link for more information.
Dear Paramus Student & Parent(s),
A-List is proud to announce its new partnership with Paramus High School by offering a Spring SAT Course, aimed at preparing your child for the May SAT.
This course will cost only $600, and will run conveniently at Paramus. Click here for the
Paramus Spring 2009 Schedule. Some of the highlights of our course include:
- 24 hours of classroom instruction: Classes will cover all aspects of the SAT, including techniques, strategies, and content for the Math, Reading, and Writing (including the Essay) sections.
- 4 full-length practice real SATs: Practice tests are an invaluable tool for improving a student’s performance, offering a chance to apply skills in a real, proctored test environment.
- Vocab Videos: A-List has created a dynamic tool to help students learn vocabulary. Short online videos give students audio and visual cues to help reinforce vocabulary learned during preparation. Every student will receive a free subscription to this service. Vocab Videos.
- A-List’s materials: Our Book of Knowledge and Vocabulary Box were created after researching years and years of SAT’s. Our materials blend Math, Reading and Writing content with our proven techniques to prepare students for anything and everything they may see on the SAT.
When deciding whether to take the course, don’t take our word for it-here is what your fellow classmates thought about our Spring 2008 course at a neighboring Bergen County, New Jersey high school:
- Students had an average of 150+ point score improvement.
- 90% of students said they would recommend the course to a friend.
- Students gave the Spring 2008 course a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0.
- Students thought the instructors “were knowledgeable about the test as a whole.”
- Students said they found the course to be very “helpful” and “effective.” In general, they described their experience as “awesome.”
Not only were the students pleased with A-List, a New Jersey Parent had this to say about A-List:
“Just wanted to let you know that our daughter was accepted to her top-choice college this week. Again, my wife and I give full credit to A-List and your work with her in improving her SAT performance. The significant improvement in her scores and the fact that we as parents were able to provide that opportunity for her is precisely why there is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income.”
-New Jersey Parent
To register for our course, please call our office (646-216-9187). We look forward to working with your student soon!
Director or Programs