Which of the following is true about SAT and ACT test preparation?
SAT and ACT test prep can…
- Create STRESS for students, parents, and counselors
- Improve odds of college admission
- Cost families thousands of dollars
- Earn students scholarships, grants, and financial aid
- Be aligned to Common Core curriculum
- ALL of the above
- Professional Development/Teacher Training
- Student and Teacher Materials
- Test Grading Services
- Course Support
- Curriculum Planning
Interested in bringing A-List SAT and ACT professional development to your school? Contact us now to get started!
“Our daughters were accepted into their top choice colleges and my wife and I give full credit to A-List…The significant improvements in their SAT scores and the fact that we, as parents, were able to provide that opportunity for them is precisely why there is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.”
-Dr. James Montesano, Father and Nyack Schools Superintendent