A-List Professional Development & Direct Instruction
Providing SAT/ACT teacher training and content licensing services to schools and educational nonprofits.
“...there is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.”
Nyack, New York
- Customized professional development to meet the specific needs for your program
- Proprietary materials based on extensive research & classroom experience
- Dynamic instructors have 15+ years SAT/ACT teaching experience
- Materials desgined to align with Common Core State Standards
- Detailed score and seminar reports break down student and class performance
- Continued support through online portal ensures program runs smoothly even after professional development
- Professional Development for Educators
- Direct Instruction
- Lesson Plans & Course Schedules
- Classroom Materials
- Online Assessment Portal
- Course Planning, Support & Webinars
- Common Core Alignment
A-List provides professional development (PD) to schools and educational nonprofits seeking to run their own high-quality test prep course or to deliver curriculum in SAT/ACT relevant ways.
Based upon your school’s schedule, curriculum and budget, A-List recommends a highly-customized PD for staff to provide a solid grounding in the nature and content of the SAT and/or ACT.
Why Bring A-List To Your School?
Our professional development services empower students to reach their academic potential. A-List’s training programs leverage our proprietary materials and follow a carefully planned and customized curriculum, designed in concert with your institution.