University of Michigan, Class of 2018
College Advising & Essay Services
The mission of A-List's college advising is to take the stress and confusion out of the application process and to help students gain acceptance into the colleges of their choice.
In an effort to identify the right match for a student, we pay particular attention to each student’s personal interests, career goals, social considerations, extracurricular activities and leadership roles. We will help you to stay informed and on track by:
- Selecting colleges and universities
- Advising on high school courses and schedules
- Maintaining an timeline for requirements and deadlines
- Suggesting appropriate outside recommenders
- Organizing resumes and activity sheets
- Conducting mock interviews
- Preparing art portfolios
- Giving advice for athletic recruiting
- Researching policies on superscoring
- Connecting with admission counselors
- Following up after submission to make sure all components arrived successfully
A-List is committed to guiding both students and parents through the often daunting college application process.
If you would like to know how colleges are planning to use the SAT in the college admission process, The College Board has created The SAT Score-Use Practices List, which provides an alphabetical listing of college and scholarship programs that have submitted their procedures for enrollment.
Please click below to read about A-List's college advising and essay packages: