The A-List Difference
A-List employs over 50 handpicked staff devoted to the mission of bringing innovation and opportunity to education. We differ from larger organizations in our ability to provide academic solutions tailored to meet our individual clients' needs. A-List's portfolio of proprietary materials, innovative technological platforms, nonprofit partnerships, and professional development programs underscore our commitment to excellence in education.
A-List is dedicated to helping students from all backgrounds achieve their academic goals and successfully prepare for their educational futures. We genuinely love what we do, and we're fully committed to forming real connections with students and to helping them reach their full scholastic potential. It is our hope to positively impact the lives of those we teach, and to instill in our students the same love for lifelong learning that we possess.
What makes us special?
- The A-List team collectively boasts 75+ years of tutoring, teaching, and standardized test preparation experience and has provided instruction to more than 10,000 students.
- Our dynamic tutors are expert instructors Our team is passionate about providing our clients with the very best educational consulting.
- We've created our own proprietary SAT and ACT materials after extensive research and years of standardized test preparation and teaching experience.
- We are at the forefront of our field: A-List was one of eighteen organizations selected to attend The Aspen Institute's Education Innovation Forum & Expo in Washington, DC. The January 2011 event brought together nationally recognized innovators in education to address the leading challenges facing America's educational system.
- We stand apart from traditional tutoring firms in our dedication to fostering long-term relationships with students and families.
- Our extensive portfolio of services enables us to consult clients from grade five through post-graduate studies. We have successfully launched divisions for grades 5-8, standardized test preparation, college advising, & nonprofit/institutional partnerships.
- We are dedicated to helping close the opportunity divide by enhancing student access to quality college prep classes, advising and financial aid. We are proud to work with several nationally recognized nonprofit organizations like the Boys & Girls Clubs, Graham-Windham, Harlem Children's Zone, & Year Up.
- We've established professional development and training and licensing services to help schools and educational institutions run their own test-preparation programs.
- We have developed innovative technological solutions, Vocab Videos & College Essay Organizer, to assist students with the test prep and the college application process and to make valuable learning tools readily accessible to all students.