Vocab Videos Teachers: 25% Discount for Your Students!
At A-List we understand that students can find learning vocabulary to be an overwhelming and tedious task. To try to help our students, we came up with the concept of Vocab Videos. Now that our idea has come to life through VocabVideos.com, our team hopes to help all students improve their vocabulary and test scores with our fun, easy-to-use online vocabulary system.
Educators, check out our START OF SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER!
What is Vocab Videos?
- Hilarious short videos illustrate the meanings of 500 high value, frequently tested SAT words
- Features entertaining characters and parodies of your favorite TV shows like Lost, The Office, 24, and Gossip Girl
- Includes extensive printable definition lists, review material, and study resources
- Easily accessible any time via our online platform
Why Should Students Use Vocab Videos?
- About 1/3 of SAT reading questions are explicitly vocabulary-dependent—questions that are potentially worth 150 points in all
- Because Vocab Videos employs verbal, auditory, and visual cues you remember what the words mean much better than just using traditional flashcards or vocabulary books
- Our words are also important for success on the ACT and high school English tests
- You’ll actually have fun learning vocabulary!
How Do I Save 25% on a 1-Year Subscription?
- Go to www.VocabVideos.com
- Click “Subscribe”
- At “Step 1: Choose a Subscription Plan” select “12-Month Subscription”
- Set up your account and at “Step 3: Billing Information” enter the coupon code “NMMYMZ” to receive a 25% discount
Act quickly–this special offer expires July 31st 2010!
*Download a Vocab Videos print-out for students containing this coupon code–> Vocab Videos Discount | Student Handout