Graduate School Admissions Assistance
After college, many of our former students return to us for their next steps in education. From law school to specialized masters programs, we have helped students figure out which graduate programs are a good fit. Our graduate school advisors have helped brainstorm and edit all application components, thinking through ways to highlight both academic and professional experiences throughout the application. Our graduate school advising includes the following components:
- Initial Assessment: Finding the school choices that would be the best fit
- Essays, Application, and Portfolio Support: Helping guide with all application components
- Editing: Essay and application optimization
- Interview Coaching: Helping you feel prepared for and confident with your interviews
- Interest Expression: Assistance with how to best to show your interest and reach out to potential schools and advisors
- Financial Aid Advising: Finding and securing scholarships and financing options
- Ongoing Assistance: Providing non-stop support and answering your questions throughout the process
For custom package information or more details on any of the above, please contact us.
William P. +5 ACT, Harvard University Class of 2020
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test. That confidence was the greatest thing that A-List gave me, and I can’t recommend them enough.
Heather L., Harvard Graduate School of Education Class of 2016
I took an A-List GRE class over the summer. Even though there were all levels of students in the class, our teacher addressed everyone’s needs and concerns. He had the most extensive vocabulary and also an expansive knowledge of algebraic concepts, which are essential on the exam. I cannot thank A-List enough for helping me get into my graduate school program!
Kanishka K. +440 SAT, Columbia University Class of 2018
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with A-List! A-List was so supportive and helpful through every aspect of the stressful college admissions process. I got into my dream school, and A-List played an integral part of the achievement! In addition to tutoring, I also received guidance writing both the personal and supplemental essays. My tutor and college advisor were always so encouraging and positive! Also, being able to take ample practice tests in a classroom setting much like that of the actual SAT/ACT helped me gain much more test-taking confidence and made me feel very comfortable when it came time to take the real thing. Thank you so much for everything!