A-List provides every student with engaging study materials based on extensive research and years of teaching experience. Packed with humor and meticulously kept up-to-date, A-List’s test prep books, college admission materials, and online platforms give students all the tools they need to achieve their highest scores and pave the way to college and graduate school. Schools and programs across the country employ A-List’s materials to give their students an edge in the increasingly-competitive admissions process, and 99% of educators who use A-List materials describe them as “instructive and helpful.” No matter which stage of the process, A-List has materials to fit your need, including:
- The SAT/ACT Book of Knowledge, updated to reflect the latest testing updates, provides both practical instruction that covers the most frequently tested concepts and techniques that can make even the hardest problems a breeze
- Books and material for other standardized tests ranging from the SSAT to the LSAT, GMAT and GRE
- Drills and exercises containing hundreds of practice problems with detailed explanations to help students hone their test-taking skills
- Dozens of real practice tests that let students know exactly what to expect when they take the test
- A-List’s ground-breaking College Essay Organizer, which turns the complicated Admission’s Essay system into a streamlined process that reduces stress and saves time
- Vocabulary flashcards to help students learn essential vocabulary to assist with reading comprehension
- Online vocabulary platform, Vocab Videos, featuring hilarious videos illustrating the meanings of key vocabulary words + online study tools to ensure retention
William P. +5 ACT, Harvard University Class of 2020
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test. That confidence was the greatest thing that A-List gave me, and I can’t recommend them enough.
Kanishka K. +440 SAT, Columbia University Class of 2018
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with A-List! A-List was so supportive and helpful through every aspect of the stressful college admissions process. I got into my dream school, and A-List played an integral part of the achievement! In addition to tutoring, I also received guidance writing both the personal and supplemental essays. My tutor and college advisor were always so encouraging and positive! Also, being able to take ample practice tests in a classroom setting much like that of the actual SAT/ACT helped me gain much more test-taking confidence and made me feel very comfortable when it came time to take the real thing. Thank you so much for everything!
Mother of Adam S. +320 SAT, Duke University Class of 2019
Our tutor was a remarkable educator and person. Beyond his vast knowledge of the college testing and application process, he had an ease and enthusiasm that enables him to quickly connect with and inspire his students to achieve their maximum potential. Ever wise, witty and measured in his approach, our A-List tutor masterfully guided us through every aspect of the college prep/application process and was instrumental in helping Adam get into his dream college. A-List more than delivered, it exceeded expectation!