- Saltus Grammar School – Hamilton, Bermuda
- Kunming Foreign Language School – Yunnan Sheng, China
- Colegio Jorge Washington – Cartagena, Colombia
- Union School Haiti – Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- American United School of Kuwait – Sabah Al-Salem, Kuwait
American United School of Kuwait
It was excellent. I was pleased to get my school signed up on the A-List Portal.
Colegio Jorge Washington
I felt this was very comprehensive regarding the SAT. I am not an English teacher, per se, but I will incorporate all subject areas into my classroom.
Kunming Foreign Language School
Very interesting even from a general teaching point of view. I haven’t taken the ACT, and I don’t teach it, but it gave me a lot of confidence for the class I am going to teach.
Both instructors are fully engaged with enormous energy, passion, and knowledge. Thank you Scott and John. 🙂
John has amazing energy and was fun to learn from. He was very thorough and did a great job of explaining the strategies.
- 98.49% of attendees found the professional development to be a valuable experience.
- 100% of attendees found their instructors knowledgeable and engaging.
- 95.46% found training materials instructive and helpful.
- 95.30% found that topics were covered in an organized fashion.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.