We have worked with several private, charter, and public schools in Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- Bethalto Community Unit District #8 – Bethalto, IL
- Chesterton Academy – Edina, MN
- Colegio Jorge Washington – Minneapolis, MN
- Dayton Early College Academy – Dayton, OH
- Dominican High School – Whitefish Bay, WI
Bethalto Community Unit District #8
Our trainer did a nice job. Easy to listen to and ask questions.
Colegio Jorge Washington
The program is extremely organized and the methods are clear and easy to follow.
Dayton Early College Academy
Very engaging–well spoken! Excellent!
Even though the workshop was targeted to English classes, I can use the concepts when teaching Spanish.
It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to implement these multiple ideas.
Dominican High School
Dominican High School could not be happier with the services received through A-List. They are easy to work with and we feel as though they are one of the reasons we have seen a jump in our overall ACT average score.
Scott was wonderful, engaging, and knowledgeable.
Thank you so much for all your knowledge. I was engaged all day and learned so much!
Dory was extremely engaging. Materials like this can easily feel inaccessible, but he made the experience fun and relevant to our teachers.
- 97.92% of attendees found the professional development to be a valuable experience.
- 98.75% of attendees found their instructors knowledgeable and engaging.
- 92.92% found their seminar materials instructive and helpful.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.