June Special Offers
As summer approaches, A-List has a number of offers in place to encourage families to kick start the test prep and college admissions process. Learn more about and register for our FREE June 22nd ACT/SAT practice test and FREE college admissions consultations below. An A-List representative will contact you with more information about getting started. And don’t forget that through June 15th, you can receive $200 OFF any tutoring or advising package– just contact us and mention our June mailing!
$200 OFF a Tutoring or Advising Package
FREE Official SAT or ACT Practice Exam
- When? Thursday, June 22nd at 6PM
- Where? A-List’s Long Island and NYC practice test sites. Our LI test will take place at Temple Judea in Manhasset (333 Searingtown Road, Manhasset, NY 11030), and our NYC test will take place at our Manhattan office (29 W 36th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10018)
- What’s it all about? We’re inviting all students to come take an official SAT or ACT practice test exam in a real, proctored testing environment. All attendees (after exams have been scored) will receive a score report detailing students’ strengths and weaknesses by section and subject matter. Additionally, an A-List expert will discuss scores with each family and offer advice for creating an optimal test prep plan based on the student’s needs.
- Note for Students with Testing Accommodations: Because of the late start time of this exam, if you receive extra time, please contact us about scheduling an alternate time to take a full practice exam.
FREE College Advising Consultation
It’s never too early to start thinking about college advising and essays! We are offering free phone consultations with our Director of Advising, Anna Marie Smith to review the ins and out of admissions and your specific questions.
- When? This offer is available through Thursday, June 15th during A-List office hours (Monday-Friday 9:30AM to 6PM).
- Where? It’s remote! We’ll request your availability and give your a ring when it’s convenient for you.
- What’s it all about? Whether you’re a freshman or a junior, use this as an opportunity to ask your questions about college applications, admissions, and essays. Topics can include:
-College selection, essays, and applications
-Identifying reach, target, and likely schools
-How your SAT/ACT scores will shape your college list
-How to stand out as an applicant
-Specific Q&A based on student’s applications and essays
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!