Winter 2017 Special Offers
Best Tutors & Admissions Experts. Best Value. Best Results.
Whether you’re a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior, A-List will help ensure you’re in the best possible position as a college applicant.
#1 in Score Improvements & College Admissions
- Top 25% of A-List students improve +230 SAT points
- Top 25% of A-List students improve +6 ACT points
- 92% of A-List students accepted to their 1st choice school
- 99% of students accepted to their 1st or 2nd choice school
Winter Special Offers:
It’s never too soon for students to set themselves up for college success.Contact A-List to receive your first A-List Accelerate session FREE! We will help students:
– Develop optimal study habits
– Learn time management skills
– Establish prioritization techniques
– Get and stay ahead in school
SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS
PSAT didn’t go as well as planned? There’s still plenty of time to raise your scores! Contact A-List to receive a FREE phone consultation to review your PSAT scores! We’ll let you know where students stand and how much work you have ahead for the real SAT/ACT.
How to Get Started:
- Call 646-681-1402 and tell us you received our mailing
- Complete the form below. An A-List representative will contact you to get started!
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!