A-List offers highly informative guidance for school athletes looking to pursue a sport at the collegiate level. Our approach is to provide assistance in managing the initial school contact, recruiting, scholarship and admissions processes and to describe what competing at the college level entails. We will not represent or recommend you to universities, but rather empower you with the information to market yourself effectively and make your own decisions under our guidance. This has proven a popular, cost-effective and successful approach with both clients and coaches. Our full athletic recruiting service assists with:
- Initial Assessment: Finding the best fit athletic programs
- Recruiting: Targeting universities to meet your athletic and academic needs
- Attracting Interest: Marketing yourself as a student athlete
- Scholarships/funding: Researching potential athletic scholarships
- Admissions Processes: Advising throughout the application and admissions process, factoring athletics into the overall process
- Managing the relationship with the coaching staff
- Conveying what competing at the college level entails: Timeframe and regulations
- Counseling and support: Coordinating the challenges of life split between the classroom and sports
Want more information about A-List’s athletic recruitment services? Please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!