Boarding School Advising
Applying to boarding schools can prove to be as extensive of a process as applying to college. If you are contemplating applying to boarding schools, A-List advisors will guide you from start-to-finish through the admissions process—from completing applications to selecting a best-fit school. Our boarding school advising offers the following services:
- School target analysis: Helping you clarify your personal and academic needs, strengths, and interests; and selecting schools based off of that information
- Scheduling and Preparation: Setting up school tours and helping prepare for interviews
- Application assistance: Helping build and edit applications and essays
- Financial Aid Advising: Finding and securing scholarships and financing options
- Ongoing Assistance: Providing non-stop support and answering questions that come up throughout the application process
Want more information about A-List’s boarding school advising? Please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!