Our students will often survive their years in high school and college, but come out on the other side with a number of questions about getting started on a career path. While colleges often have career centers, when students are in school and their full time “job” is being a student, often what comes next is the furthest thing from their minds. This is where A-List’s career advising services can offer a lot of support. Our career coaching services include the following components:
- Brainstorming: Helping young adults think through the appropriate websites, companies, and personal connections for their career goals and interests
- Researching: Finding internship programs and/or job opportunities
- Resume & Application Support: Optimizing your resume to best market yourself as an applicant and helping guide you through the job application process
- Copy Letter: Assisting with writing strategy and editing
- Interview Coaching: Helping you feel prepared for and confident with your job interviews
- Life Coaching: Helping you figure out what’s next and setting you on the right path after college
Want more information about A-List’s career advising? Please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!