Graduate School Admissions Assistance
After college, many of our former students return to us for their next steps in education. From law school to specialized masters programs, we have helped students figure out which graduate programs are a good fit. Our graduate school advisors have helped brainstorm and edit all application components, thinking through ways to highlight both academic and professional experiences throughout the application. Our graduate school advising includes the following components:
- Initial Assessment: Finding the school choices that would be the best fit
- Essays, Application, and Portfolio Support: Helping guide with all application components
- Editing: Essay and application optimization
- Interview Coaching: Helping you feel prepared for and confident with your interviews
- Interest Expression: Assistance with how to best show your interest and reach out to potential schools and advisors
- Financial Aid Advising: Finding and securing scholarships and financing options
- Ongoing Assistance: Providing non-stop support and answering your questions throughout the process
Want more information about A-List’s graduate school advising? Please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!