Education decisions for your child start early. And particularly in the NYC system, the process can be extraordinarily complex. The preschool your student attends can have an impact on many future education opportunities. A-List is pleased to offer the valuable and supportive service of pre-school advising. Our advising consists of the following components:
- Selection: Choosing schools that are a fit for your family
- Researching Admit Rates: Finding out how many student openings each school has available
- Assessments: Helping you decide whether to have your child take the Gifted & Talented test to determine eligibility for gifted programs
- Scheduling and Preparation: Setting up school tours and helping prepare for parent and student interviews
- Applications: Creating a timeline to stay on top of application due dates, completing applications, and managing offers and acceptances
- Financial Aid Advising: Finding and securing scholarships and financing options
- Ongoing Assistance: Providing non-stop support and answering your questions throughout the admissions process
Want more information about A-List’s pre-school advising services? Please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!