Scheduling College Tours
The college application process can be daunting. Even touring colleges can be chaotic if you don’t properly organize your day or schedule interviews. A-List is here to advise you through the entire process. We can help you set up your priorities, schedule all necessary events to make the most of your visiting, and guide you on simple things you can do to make your visits as effortless and valuable as possible. We can provide any or all services listed below:
- Selection: Creating the list of schools to visit
- Planning: Researching tour dates and times available
- Scheduling: Choosing dates that are most advantageous – advising on best and worst times to go
- Coordinating: Working with your schedule and interests to build a plan of action
- Making contact: Calling schools to set up tour reservations
- Travel: Assisting with travel arrangements
- Interviews: Setting up meetings with professors in departments of interest
For custom package information, please complete our Get Started form.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!