Part of having the right tutor is having a tutor that fits your schedule. Convenience and ease of scheduling are critical for families and students that juggle multiple sports, after-school activities, and the large amount of homework that students face, regardless of their age or grade. Whether your student prefers 60 minute or 90 minute sessions, we can work with your schedule to provide the flexibility you need for tutoring and practice tests.
- Tutors are available weekday afternoons and evenings, and all day on weekends
- Ability to reschedule or add sessions depending on tutor availability
- Ability to substitute or add sessions online at practically any time
- Self-proctored practice tests can be sent to your home if your student is unable to attend our practice tests
- Students can schedule an individual practice test during the week in our Manhattan office if unable to attend our weekend practice tests in other locations.
- From start to finish, each instructor’s time with each student is flexible; depending on starting scores and goals, some students may need 2 months of tutoring, while others will need to work the duration of the school year
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!