A Convenient Schedule For Your Busy Life
There are 24 hours in a day and roughly 8 of those should be spent sleeping, but between a 9-5 job, kids’ extracurricular activities and maintaining your sanity, it can be difficult and sometimes stressful to schedule in a tutoring session. At A-List Education we try to relieve some of that stress for you by providing flexible scheduling, that way we can work around your day at your convenience. We can work with you and your family’s schedule to provide the tutoring that you or your child needs. We provide tutoring services in ACT and SAT prep with effective teaching methods, training and materials. Let our team of professionals make your life easier.
- Tutors are available weekday afternoons and evenings, and have open availability on weekends
- Ability to reschedule or add sessions depending on tutor availability
- Ability to substitute or add sessions online at practically any time
- Self-proctored practice tests can be sent to your home if your student is unable to attend our practice tests
- Students can schedule an individual practice test during the week in our Manhattan office, if unable to attend our weekend practice tests in other locations.
- From start to finish, each instructor’s time with each student is flexible; depending on starting scores and goals, some students may need 2 months of tutoring, while others will need to work the duration of the school year
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!