Online Content for Students
In addition to in-person sessions with their tutor, A-List students have a whole host of online materials at their disposal to aid with their test prep process. Learn more about some of them below:
While most students will meet with their tutor in person, sometimes weather or hectic student schedules can make things difficult. In those rare events, our tutors are happy to meet with you online! Online sessions are easily set up, can be recorded, and have screen-sharing/note-taking abilities – they’re as close to in-person as we can get without sitting in the same room!
Learning Library & Instructional Videos
- Lesson plans for every chapter in A-List’s ACT/SAT manual, thousands of questions for students to review, and hundreds of drills and quizzes to be used as homework
- Slides available for every concept and question found in the ACT/SAT manual. Instructional videos with slides that provide added insight to concepts and questions
Developed by a group of educators frustrated by the lack of engaging and affordable vocabulary resources, Vocab Videos features hilarious short videos that illustrate the meanings of 500 high value, frequently-tested SAT, ACT, and high school vocabulary words supplemented by extensive digital learning tools.
Online Grading & Score Reports
- A-List’s online portal is a rapid solution for generating scoring and analysis and delivering instant feedback on student performance.
- Structured content and curriculum in The Book of Knowledge, complemented with full suite of supporting materials in quizzes, drills and assignments.
- Each time a student takes a practice test, our online platform allows us to generate detailed score reports, which provide an in-depth analysis of individual student performance and allow the tutor to provide more focused troubleshooting. These score reports can be viewed on our online Parent Platform.
A-List’s online parent platform allows families to stay on top of the entire process and monitor student progress.
- View all past sessions along with your tutor’s session notes
- View all payments and update your billing information
- View your student’s entire score history and download full score reports
- Request additional services directly from your parent platform (college advising, subject help, study skills management, AP exams, etc.)
- Request to change or cancel upcoming sessions
- Contact your client manager
- Share files directly with your tutor or the A-List Tutor Team
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!