ACT/SAT Direct Instruction
A-List provides schools and nonprofits with ACT/SAT direct instruction where A-List instructors come to your school/organization to teach a test prep course customized to meet the unique needs of your school and its students.
- Courses taught by expert instructors who go through A-List’s extensive (100+ hour) ACT/SAT training program
- Courses typically provide between 24-30 hours of instruction in addition to 3 full-length, official ACT/SAT practice tests
- Courses are customizable to meet the needs of our partners
- Classes can take place during the school day, afterschool, or on weekends
- Instruction is delivered in a dynamic and engaging classroom environment
Interested in A-List’s ACT/SAT direct instruction? Complete ourget started form to provide us with more information about your student. An A-List representative will be in touch about getting started.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.