Professional Development & Classroom Package Pricing
Need some advice on how to run your own ACT or SAT course? Contact us at 646-216-9187 ext. 223, email@example.com, or by completing the form below for a FREE consultation to discuss how we can best assist your students and teachers.
ACT/SAT Professional Development & Classroom Packages
Our customizable ACT and SAT professional development programs equip instructors with the tools and resources to effectively run a stand-alone test prep course.
Learn below about our packages and pricing. Discounts eligible for non-profits and Title 1 and Title 2 schools. Bulk pricing available. Contact us or complete the inquiry form below for more details.
TEACHER TRAINING (options can be purchased together or separately; please contact us for pricing)
- Initial Professional Development (2 days)
- 10 Hours of Annual Support (monthly check-ins, data walk-throughs, evaluations, consultations, portal webinars)
TEACHER PACKAGE ($250)
- ACT or SAT Book of Knowledge Teacher Manual
- ACT or SAT Instructional Teaching Videos
- Lesson Plans Pacing Guides Webinars
COURSE PACKAGE ($45/student- semester pricing; $60/student- yearly pricing)
- ACT or SAT Book of Knowledge Student Manual
- Vocab Videos
- Practice ACT or SAT Tests
- Quizzes/drills, bell ringers
- Book of Knowledge Instructional Slides (teacher use)
- Student Performance Tracker
- Diagnostic Reports to Analyze Student & Class Performance
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.