We have worked with several private, charter, and public schools in Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- Bethalto Community Unit District #8 – Bethalto, IL
- Chesterton Academy – Edina, MN
- Dayton Early College Academy – Dayton, OH
- Dominican High School – Whitefish Bay, WI
Bethalto Community Unit District #8
Our trainer did a nice job. Easy to listen to and ask questions.
Dayton Early College Academy
Very engaging–well spoken! Excellent!
Even though the workshop was targeted to English classes, I can use the concepts when teaching Spanish.
It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to implement these multiple ideas.
Dominican High School
Scott was wonderful, engaging, and knowledgeable.
Thank you so much for all your knowledge. I was engaged all day and learned so much!
Dory was extremely engaging. Materials like this can easily feel inaccessible, but he made the experience fun and relevant to our teachers.
- 97.92% of attendees found the professional development to be a valuable experience.
- 98.75% of attendees found their instructors knowledgeable and engaging.
- 92.92% found their seminar materials instructive and helpful.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.