Flexible Online Schedules for Busy Lifestyles
It can be difficult and sometimes stressful to stick with an extracurricular tutoring schedule. At A-List Education we work with your family’s schedule to provide the tutoring you need.
- Tutors are available weekday afternoons and evenings, and have open availability on weekends
- Ability to reschedule or add sessions depending on tutor availability
- Ability to substitute or add sessions online at practically any time
- Students can schedule an individual online practice test during the week.
- From start to finish, each instructor’s time with each student is flexible; depending on starting scores and goals, some students may need 2 months of tutoring, while others will need to work the duration of the school year
- Tutoring is available in person or, for ultimate flexibility, online.
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!