Graduate School Admissions Assistance
After college, many of our former students return to us for their next steps in education. From law school to specialized masters programs, we have helped students figure out which graduate programs are a good fit. Our graduate school advisors have helped brainstorm and edit all application components, thinking through ways to highlight both academic and professional experiences throughout the application. Our graduate school advising includes the following components:
- Initial Assessment: Finding the school choices that would be the best fit
- Essays, Application, and Portfolio Support: Helping guide with all application components
- Editing: Essay and application optimization
- Interview Coaching: Helping you feel prepared for and confident with your interviews
- Interest Expression: Assistance with how to best to show your interest and reach out to potential schools and advisors
- Financial Aid Advising: Finding and securing scholarships and financing options
- Ongoing Assistance: Providing non-stop support and answering your questions throughout the process
For custom package information or more details on any of the above, please contact us.
Lucy A., Jumeirah College, +8 ACT
My experience with A-List was incredibly helpful! Not only did Thomas teach me skills that were integral for the ACT, but I have developed my thinking skills by learning these techniques and use them in my own school work now! Thank you to everyone at A-List!
Scott S., Dubai College, + 8 ACT
Coming from a British curriculum school I did not know what to expect out of the test and was extremely unprepared, however, after just a couple months of sessions I was feeling much more comfortable with the content and material on the ACT… Overall, I would highly recommend using a-lists services as it helped me go up a total of 8 ACT points, something I don’t believe I could’ve done alone.
Mostafa K., GEMS World Academy, +6 ACT
I would like to thank A-list and my tutor for helping me achieve an amazing score on my ACTs. I know that I would not have been able to receive the same score if it wasn’t for my tutor at A list. Thomas is a great tutor who helped me with all my weaknesses and helped me develop my strengths. He gave me great and very useful advice, and the strategies he gave me came very in handy and were incredibly helpful. I would recommend A-list’s tutoring services to anyone.