A-List provides every student with engaging study materials based on extensive research and years of teaching experience. Packed with humor and meticulously kept up-to-date, A-List’s test prep books, college admission materials, and online platforms give students all the tools they need to achieve their highest scores and pave the way to college and graduate school. Schools and programs across the country employ A-List’s materials to give their students an edge in the increasingly-competitive admissions process, and 99% of educators who use A-List materials describe them as “instructive and helpful.” No matter which stage of the process, A-List has materials to fit your need, including:
- The SAT/ACT Book of Knowledge, updated to reflect the latest testing updates, provides both practical instruction that covers the most frequently tested concepts and techniques that can make even the hardest problems a breeze
- Books and material for other standardized tests ranging from the SSAT to the LSAT, GMAT and GRE
- Drills and exercises containing hundreds of practice problems with detailed explanations to help students hone their test-taking skills
- Dozens of real practice tests that let students know exactly what to expect when they take the test
- A-List’s ground-breaking College Essay Organizer, which turns the complicated Admission’s Essay system into a streamlined process that reduces stress and saves time
- Vocabulary flashcards to help students learn essential vocabulary to assist with reading comprehension
- Online vocabulary platform, Vocab Videos, featuring hilarious videos illustrating the meanings of key vocabulary words + online study tools to ensure retention
Lucy A., Jumeirah College, +8 ACT
My experience with A-List was incredibly helpful! Not only did Thomas teach me skills that were integral for the ACT, but I have developed my thinking skills by learning these techniques and use them in my own school work now! Thank you to everyone at A-List!
Scott S., Dubai College, + 8 ACT
Coming from a British curriculum school I did not know what to expect out of the test and was extremely unprepared, however, after just a couple months of sessions I was feeling much more comfortable with the content and material on the ACT… Overall, I would highly recommend using a-lists services as it helped me go up a total of 8 ACT points, something I don’t believe I could’ve done alone.
Mostafa K., GEMS World Academy, +6 ACT
I would like to thank A-list and my tutor for helping me achieve an amazing score on my ACTs. I know that I would not have been able to receive the same score if it wasn’t for my tutor at A list. Thomas is a great tutor who helped me with all my weaknesses and helped me develop my strengths. He gave me great and very useful advice, and the strategies he gave me came very in handy and were incredibly helpful. I would recommend A-list’s tutoring services to anyone.