Part of having the right tutor is having a tutor that fits your schedule. Convenience and ease of scheduling are critical for families and students that juggle multiple sports, after-school activities, and the large amount of homework that students face, regardless of their age or grade. Whether your student prefers 60 minute or 90 minute sessions, we can work with your schedule to provide the flexibility you need for tutoring and practice tests.
- Tutors are available weekday afternoons and evenings, and all day on weekends
- Ability to reschedule or add sessions depending on tutor availability
- Ability to substitute or add sessions online at practically any time
- Self-proctored practice tests can be sent to your home if your student is unable to attend our practice tests
- Students can schedule an individual practice test during the week in our Manhattan office if unable to attend our weekend practice tests in other locations.
- From start to finish, each instructor’s time with each student is flexible; depending on starting scores and goals, some students may need 2 months of tutoring, while others will need to work the duration of the school year
Lucy A., Jumeirah College, +8 ACT
My experience with A-List was incredibly helpful! Not only did Thomas teach me skills that were integral for the ACT, but I have developed my thinking skills by learning these techniques and use them in my own school work now! Thank you to everyone at A-List!
Scott S., Dubai College, + 8 ACT
Coming from a British curriculum school I did not know what to expect out of the test and was extremely unprepared, however, after just a couple months of sessions I was feeling much more comfortable with the content and material on the ACT… Overall, I would highly recommend using a-lists services as it helped me go up a total of 8 ACT points, something I don’t believe I could’ve done alone.
Mostafa K., GEMS World Academy, +6 ACT
I would like to thank A-list and my tutor for helping me achieve an amazing score on my ACTs. I know that I would not have been able to receive the same score if it wasn’t for my tutor at A list. Thomas is a great tutor who helped me with all my weaknesses and helped me develop my strengths. He gave me great and very useful advice, and the strategies he gave me came very in handy and were incredibly helpful. I would recommend A-list’s tutoring services to anyone.