A-List UK offers a highly informative and popular service for students (and their parents) looking to pursue a sport at the collegiate level in the US. Our approach is to provide assistance in managing the initial contact, recruiting, scholarship and admissions processes and to describe what competing at the college level actually entails. We will not represent or recommend you to universities but rather empower you with the information to market yourself and make your own decisions with our guidance. This has been a popular, cost-effective and successful approach with both clients and coaches.
- Parents, coaches and organisations unsure how to support and advise their child/player
- Elite level students targeting athletic scholarships at US universities
- Students with a sporting interest that can improve their application to US universities
- Students looking to maintain or explore extra-curricular activities at US universities
Rachel Booth is A-List UK’s Athletics Consultant. After graduating as a student-athlete in cross country from Northwestern University, Rachel took the opportunity to finish out her NCAA collegiate eligibility and ran Track and Field at Florida State University while pursuing a Masters in Sports Administration. During her collegiate career at Northwestern, Rachel earned All-Big Ten honors, led Northwestern to a berth at the NCAA Cross Country Championships, and individually qualified for the NCAA Championships. While at Florida State University, Rachel qualified for the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships for the 5000m run and the Outdoor Championships in the 10000m run.
Rachel has coached at the collegiate level at both Northwestern University and the University of the Pacific. Additionally, she has run professionally and competed in the 2012 USA Olympic Marathon Trials setting a personal best time of 2:37:59. As a coach, Rachel has had to recruit, advise, and guide student-athletes not only on the course, but also during their day-to-day challenges in life and in the classroom. After years of living abroad, Rachel currently works at the University of Virginia.
- Initial assessment
- Target universities
- Attract interest
- Manage the relationship with the coaching staff
- Factoring sports into the application and admissions process
- Timeframe and regulations
- Planning Package — 1 x 90 minute session (Skype) — £249 + VAT
- Standard Package — 3 x 60 minute sessions (Skype) — £449 + VAT
- Premium Package — 5 x 60 minute sessions (Skype) — £699 + VAT
If you’re interested in working with A-List for tutoring or admissions services, please click on the button below and complete the form.