A-List provides every student with engaging study materials based on extensive research and years of teaching experience. Packed with humour and meticulously kept up-to-date, A-List’s test prep books, college admission materials, and online platforms give students all the tools they need to achieve their highest scores and pave the way to college and graduate school. Schools and programs across the country employ A-List’s materials to give their students an edge in the increasingly-competitive admissions process, and 99% of educators who use A-List materials describe them as “instructive and helpful.” No matter which stage of the process, A-List has materials to fit your need, including:
- The SAT/ACT Book of Knowledge, updated to reflect the latest testing updates, provides both practical instruction that covers the most frequently tested concepts and techniques that can make even the hardest problems a breeze
- Books and material for other standardised tests ranging from the SSAT to the LSAT, GMAT and GRE
- Drills and exercises containing hundreds of practice problems with detailed explanations to help students hone their test-taking skills
- Dozens of real practice tests that let students know exactly what to expect when they take the test
- A-List’s ground-breaking College Essay Organiser, which turns the complicated Admission’s Essay system into a streamlined process that reduces stress and saves time
- Vocabulary flashcards to help students learn essential vocabulary to assist with reading comprehension
- Online vocabulary platform, Vocab Videos, featuring hilarious videos illustrating the meanings of key vocabulary words + online study tools to ensure retention
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!